The Music Slut


7.2.06

Yes, I know

So I'm back to my bad old B&S obsessed ways. The thing is, I'm hidden away in darkest Scotchland, and so nobody can stop me! Well, except Jen and Matt with their access to that evile delete keye....

Anyway. For anyone outside Scotland who missed B&S's performance on BBC2 Scotland's The Music Show, or isn't going to buy the special edition of The Life Pursuit which comes with the show on a lovely lovely shiny-disc-thing, Cable & Tweed have posted a rip of the TV broadcast. You can download it from them here. It's hefty, and it's not a torrent... so expect to wait a while for it...

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://hkdtkczj.com/vnod/czlh.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://tqvsqsxy.com/ordw/oajw.html]Cool site[/url]

12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
My homepage | Please visit

12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://hkdtkczj.com/vnod/czlh.html | http://frgvgnqm.com/rrlz/gmjs.html

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home