This is cool*; it's a service you have to pay for - something I am usually very unhappy about - but you get 10 hours free. Basically, you type in an artist you like, and it comes up with a playlist of songs you can listen to. On typing in Sigur Ros (thanks to Matt, I have now become addicted, cheers for that!), however, it did try to give me an Enrique Iglesias track, although there was some nice random stuff too. Maybe back to the drawing board, though...
*link blatantly nicked from
Chris's Music SnobberyLabels: pandora
1 Comments:
Okay, so The Delgados get:
The Delgados - Hate
Pernice Brothers - Crestfallen (Quite nice, though I got this also on the Belle and Sebastian selection)
Joseph Arthur - Even Theo
Sunny Day Real Estate - Faces in Disguise
The Delgados - If this is a Plan
Post a Comment
<< Home