The Music Slut


26.7.05

'Let Them Know That You're a Fan'

Now I hate to jump off the cliff which is Ultragrrl's huge flapping tongue but here goes:

Nightmare of You. I dig. Go listen to 'Dear Scene I Wish I Were Deaf' here and see for yourself. I see big things. Best lyric, 'You lazy hipsters make me sick.' So true. And they are from Long Island, I think. Or I just made that up. But they are from New York anyway and that is good enough for me.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Xtine said...

I'm totally digging Nightmare of You these days.

great lyric, cool band.

1:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Drop on by and browse through a huge archive of mexican joke

This is one of the many jokes i found amongst the many joke categorys:
A man walks into his favorite bar and saw a bum panhandeling. The bum asked if the man could spare a dollar. The man replied "If I give you money are you going to use it to buy liquor?" The bum said he would not, so the man asked "If I give you money are you going to use it for gambling?" Again the bum said he would not, so the man asked "Would you come home with me so I can show my wife what happenes to someone who doesnt gamble or drink?"

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home