The Music Slut


23.1.07

Mike Skinner Almost Died Today.

No, I'm not shitting you.

Direct from his MySpace blog posted a few minutes ago: I swear to God I almost died today. No jokes. We were on the pirate ship-style thing at the fair and as I got on, the bar came down into my lap but I stopped it going too far so it wouldn't hurt me.

Then when it swung over the top it stopped upside down and I started slipping out of my fuckin seat. I FUCKIN BRICKED MYSELF.

My whole body weight was being supported by my head and arms upside down with the whole fair below me. I looked at my manager next to me who was securely fastened in his seat and my hands started to heavily sweat as I felt my head buckle with the full weight of my body in the bars suspended upside fucking down hundreds of feet in the air like a fucked up action film. I am never going on a fairground ride in my life again...


INSANE! We're glad he's OK and living to tell about it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home